World no. 1 Iga Swiatek, 2024 Australian Open champion Aryna Sabalenka headline 2024 Eisenhower Cup presented by Masimo, a Tie Break Tens event at the Bnp Paribas Open
Top-ranked men’s and women’s stars will pair up for the second consecutive year to compete in the 2024 Eisenhower Cup Presented By Masimo – a one-night Tie Break Tens event at the BNP Paribas Open taking place in Stadium 2 on Tuesday, March 5.
The 2024 Eisenhower Cup will feature eight pairings competing in a fast-paced mixed doubles format to raise money for local charities. The following duos are confirmed to compete in the event, with one additional participating team set be announced in the coming weeks:
- World No. 1, 2022 BNP Paribas Open Champion Iga Swiatek + World No. 8 Hubert Hurkacz
- 2023 and 2024 Australian Open Champion Aryna Sabalenka + 2022 BNP Paribas Open Champion Taylor Fritz
- 2018 Australian Open Champion, 2011 BNP Paribas Open Champion Caroline Wozniacki + World No. 7 Holger Rune
- World No. 4, 2023 BNP Paribas Open Champion Elena Rybakina + World No. 5 Andrey Rublev
- World No. 5 Jessica Pegula + World No. 14 Tommy Paul
- World No. 23 Emma Navarro + World No. 16 Ben Shelton
- 2021 BNP Paribas Open Champion Paula Badosa + World No. 10 Stefanos Tsitsipas
The Eisenhower Cup has raised more than $500,000 in total for local charities since it debuted in 2018 and has blossomed into a fan-favorite Indian Wells tradition, taking place on the eve before main draw play begins at the BNP Paribas Open each year. Sabalenka and Fritz took the title last year in the first-ever mixed doubles Eisenhower Cup, defeating Swiatek and Hurkacz in the final in front of an energetic crowd of nearly 5,000 fans.
The event features a fast-paced, energetic Tie Break Tens format consisting of first to ten-point tie break matches. The 2024 event will be an eight-team single elimination draw, with a total of seven matches being held over the course of the evening.
The 2024 Eisenhower Cup will begin at 7:00 pm on Tuesday, March 5 with gates opening to Stadium 2 at 5:30pm. Tickets are now on sale starting at $50 with net proceeds being donated to local charities. Eisenhower Cup ticket holders will also be able to access the grounds early and gain admission to BNP Paribas Open qualifying matches taking place all day before the evening event.